The Next EVTM meeting will be FACE TO FACE in Örebro Sweden, 3-5 December 2021. EVTM workshop on the 2dec 2021. To register, follow the banners above.
Direct meeting site: https://mkon.nu/evtm2021 for more information
Notice: We are doing all efforts for smooth scientific meeting, but the COVID19 situation might change things. The meeting program is ready and all apeakers verified. Lats changes might occour due to the situation. Stay tuned. we are live and online the www.jevtm.com
We will have some few with us talking via zoom, but as always, like with our unstable patients, we have a plan B- the meeting will be FACE 2 FACE with some small modifications.
At least by now, the effect of vaccination is clear and very good with 80% 2vaccinated in #Sweden. is it the effect of Sweden stayed open and never realy closing down? We hope so. Hope low #COVID19 #ICU admissions continues! #Sweden open as usual & strongely belive correct policy! There is unfortunately histeric other considerations in many countries. We belive in good clinical judgment, science and that we MUST continue and helping patients and not depending on the Covid pandemic situation! We move on and the meeting will be as planned, 3-5 dec and as usual, live feed on JEVTM and social media.
The JEVTM is Scopus and Web-Of-Science indexed
10th edition of JEVTM is published available printed and online. open access, as always, on www.jevtm.com
The next (11th) edition of JEVTM expected early September 2021. The JEVTM is published 4 times a year.
EVTM was presented in several talk during the Veith Symspoium, USA. More to come next year in NYC.
EVTM was presented recentely in the Charing Cross international vascular symposium- https://www.cxsymposium.com/ and we will join the Veith symspoium as others in 2021-2022. We will take part in many other meeting and working on establishmet of good collaboration with many societies.
Top Stent in Italian is almost ready! more TBA soon…
- Save the date- EVTM round tables 2021 will be, live, real, on 3-5th December 2021. We are now open for abstract submissions.
- 2 December, EVTM workshop in the training laboratory in Örebro, Sweden by highely experienced EVTM instructors. Please visit the symspoium site to register. https://mkon.nu/evtm2021
- Mini EVTM virtual workshop multi-center collaboration. We are now conducting 1-1 centers workshops to bring EVTM and its tools to specific locations. Short, productive and live. Stay tuned for further dates. The next mini-workshops will be dedicated per center in several countries.
- Virtual meetings and congresses ongoing and EVTM issues presented at multiple meetings. Collaboration with the ESVS, ESTES/ECTES, Veith, CharingCross, Endovascology and different other socities is increasing.
- Many ongoing publications on both basic science and clinical data. Collaboration expending in a multi-center manner.
- Several texbooks involves now the EVTM – The DSTC manual, RICH vascular trauma 4th edition, EVTM textbook, Top Stent manual, Best EVTM articles (Comming Sept 2021) and several more.
Mini-EVTM Virtual Workshop
The aim of this live virtual workshop is to stimulate discussion, mutual learning while practicing EndoVascular resuscitation and Trauma Management (EVTM) using a multidiciplinary team approach. Several virtual workshops conducted via Zoom by the EVTM team in Örebro and became a huge success. Other centers were encouraged to participate and share experience to explore different methods for resuscitation, bleeding control and trauma management. so, now comming in several formats and cooperation with other centers. JOIN IN!
If you /your center interested in a mini-EVTM live tissue virtual workshop, contact us at the EVTm admin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for submissions
The Journal of EndoVascular resuscitation and Trauma Management is expanding. We are interested in high quality research and clinical data and cases in the area of bleeding control, resusc, trauma and endo/hybrid. Join us with the moto of “no ego, just good science and collaboration”. JEVTM is SCOPUS and WEB OF SCIENCE indexed and we are applying to Pubmed this year.
Follow us on social media
Get the latest news from our social media accounts:
The EVTM App, including the new REBOA Timer, has been released for both Android and iPhone users. An alternative platform for communicating upcoming events, read JEVTM articles and Top Stent, listen to Podcasts, Tips & Tricks, Photos & Videos and discuss EVTM related issues with others through Open Forum.