- Save the date- EVTM round tables 2021 will be, live, real, on 3-5th December 2021
- Mini EVTM virtual workshop multi-center collaboration. We are now conducting 1-1 centers workshops to bring EVTM and its tools to specific locations. Short, productive and live. Stay tuned for further dates. The next workshops will be dedicated per center in several countries.
- Virtual meetings and congresses ongoing and EVTM issues presented at multiple meetings. COllaboration with the ESVS, ECTES, Veith, CharingCross, Endovascology and different other socities is increasing.
- Many ongoing publications on both basic science and clinical data. Collaboration expending in a multi-center manner.
- Several texbooks involves now the EVTM – The DSTC manual, RICH vascular trauma, EVTM textbook, Top Stent manual, Best EVTM articles and several more.
Mini-EVTM Virtual Workshop
The aim of this live virtual workshop is to stimulate discussion, mutual learning while practicing EndoVascular resuscitation and Trauma Management (EVTM) using a multidiciplinary team approach. Several virtual workshops conducted via Zoom by the EVTM team in Örebro and became a huge success. Other centers were encouraged to participate and share experience to explore different methods for resuscitation, bleeding control and trauma management. so, now comming in several formats and cooperation with other centers. JOIN IN!
If you /your center interested in a mini-EVTM live tissue virtual workshop, contact us at the EVTm admin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for submissions
The Journal of EndoVascular resuscitation and Trauma Management is expanding. We are interested in high quality research and clinical data and cases in the area of bleeding control, resusc, trauma and endo/hybrid. Join us with the moto of “no ego, just good science and collaboration”. JEVTM is SCOPUS and WEB OF SCIENCE indexed and we are applying to Pubmed this year.
Follow us on social media
Get the latest news from our social media accounts:
The EVTM App, including the new REBOA Timer, has been released for both Android and iPhone users. An alternative platform for communicating upcoming events, read JEVTM articles and Top Stent, listen to Podcasts, Tips & Tricks, Photos & Videos and discuss EVTM related issues with others through Open Forum.